INEOS Styrolution presents latest news on its composite StyLight® at JEC World 2019
- Meet INEOS Styrolution’s specialists at JEC 2019 in Paris in hall 6 at booth C55
- Visit the joint presentation with ARRK Shapers’ on a StyLight® concept used for the production of automotive interior parts
- Explore new StyLight® demonstration parts at the Innovation Planet
- Discover the new StyLight® Aesthetic based on polypropylene (PP)
Visitors of the JEC World 2019 in Paris will have several opportunities to pick up the latest news around the innovative StyLight composite.
- INEOS Styrolution experts are available in hall 6 at booth C55 to discuss with customers the use of StyLight with specific new design concepts. Topics to be jointly explored with the experts include product properties and optimisation of the production process for the targeted surface design.
- Martin Köhler (Business Development Manager at INEOS Styrolution) and Pierre Audic (R&D Innovation Engineer at ARRK Shapers’) will jointly present a mold design specifically developed by ARRK Shapers’ with INEOS Styrolution’s SAN based carbon composite StyLight. The new concept results in a significant cost reduction compared to the Epoxy carbon version while offering the recycling potential of the thermoplastic composite.
- Two StyLight exhibits will be presented at the Innovation Planet at JEC World. The first one, manufactured by ARRK Shapers’, is a demo part of an automotive center console. The second one demonstrates the surface quality and the shaping options available with StyLight. This second exhibit was jointly developed with Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH (NMF) and coated with the coating system from Berlac. More parts will be visible on the booth C55 including a brand new PP based StyLight suitable for aesthetic applications.