INEOS Styrolution presents innovative solutions for the healthcare industry at MD&M West 2018
- Broad styrenic solutions portfolio for the healthcare industry
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, presents new innovative styrenic solutions for the healthcare industry at MD&M West 2018 in Anaheim, California (booth 611 at Anaheim Convention Center; February 6-8, 2018).
INEOS Styrolution shows continued commitment to the healthcare industry by further increasing the already broad portfolio of styrenic solutions specifically designed for use in medical and laboratory environments. A selection of most recent applications highlighting new materials are shown at MD&M West 2018. This selection covers a wide range of healthcare segments including IV systems and fluid delivery, surgical equipment and labware.
The focus at the INEOS Styrolution booth is on the following solutions:
- New SBC based medical drip chamber material Styrolux® 4G60.
The new material offers excellent transparency and bonding properties. The very good flowability properties enable easy processability.
- Regulatory compliant glass filled ABS Novodur® HD M203FC G3.
This first ISO 10993 certified glass fiber filled ABS excels with its dimensional stability and rigidity properties. The material was specifically designed for applications like medical spikes.
- SBC material K-Resin® KR01.
This material, that became part of the INEOS Styrolution solutions portfolio with the acquisition of the K-Resin SBC business in 2017, was designed for applications such as suction handles.
- Styrolux® SBC.
The Styrolux SBC material convinces with extrusion properties, impact strength and dimensional stability. The Quanti-Tray® lab test tray is a typical application for this material.
“Our close cooperation with leading healthcare application providers has resulted in the strongest solutions line-up we have ever provided to the medical market,” comments Alexander Silvestre, Global Director – Healthcare. “We invite healthcare solutions providers to join us at our booth in Anaheim and benefit from our latest materials and all the experience that has gone into their development.”
The entire INEOS Styrolution portfolio for the healthcare industry includes:
- Transparent polymers: Terlux® HD, Zylar®, Clearblend®, Styrolux®, Styroflex®, K-Resin®, Lustran® (SAN), Luran® HD, NAS®.
- Opaque polymers: Novodur® HD, Lustran® (ABS).
- Essential and full service HD packages.
- Standard food contact packages: Styrolution® PS, Terluran®.- Research and development support for medical device designers.