INEOS Styrolution presents composite StyLight® at ITHEC 2020
- New StyLight® options increase range of suitable applications for StyLight®
- Commercialised helmet applications demonstrate StyLight® performance
- Virtual booth and interactive breakout session give access to INEOS Styrolution experts
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, will showcase advancements of the composite StyLight® at this year’s virtual edition of the ITHEC conference and exhibition.
The brand StyLight comprises a portfolio of materials offering unique combinations of surface aesthetics, structural stiffness and easy processability. StyLight offers a solution for a range of demanding automotive interior and exterior applications as well as for applications in other industries such as electronics or toys/ sports/ leisure. The most recent developments presented at ITHEC 2020 make the spectrum of applications suitable for the StyLight composite even broader. At its virtual booth, INEOS Styrolution will demonstrate three advancements of the StyLight material:
- Combination of SAN based StyLight and EPS foam resulting in intrinsic good adhesion between both styrenics based materials and an increased mechanical/ impact performance.
- Aesthetic natural fiber based StyLight composite offering new bio-based solutions.
- Advancements related to new aesthetic PP based StyLight introduced in 2019.
The virtual exhibition is complemented by the presentation of a commercialised helmet application utilizing a carbon/ glass fiber hybrid sheet for an optimised cost/ performance ratio.
Visitors are invited to stop by the StyLight booth. It is just a click away.
They may also want to attend an interactive breakout session on INEOS Styrolution’s StyLight scheduled for Wednesday, October 14 (10:55 – 11:15am).
Pierre Juan, VP Future Business and Innovation at INEOS Styrolution, says: “We have made great progress in the past year. I am looking forward to share our results with customers and explain how to take advantage of the unique properties of StyLight in new application developments.”